Workflow Automation Services Calgary
If you are searching Workflow Automation Services Calgary then you came to the right place.
Increase your team’s productivity. Reduce your admin costs.
Your Competitive Advantage
The familiar theme embedded in workflow management is that competitive success depends on maximizing the amount of value created for customers, while using the minimal amount of resources.
Many Calgary managers do not realize the amount of redundant activities in their employees’ day.
On-boarding and off-boarding employees can see a 50 – 60% reduction in admin time with workflow automation.
A simple example: Workflow automation systems need not be expensive. Automating Excel, multiple Outlook email accounts, and standard accounting and HR software, can be done for well under $10,000 but resulting in over $25,000 in labour cost savings per year. The larger your operation, the . greater your efficiency and savings.
Most Calgary businesses have multiple opportunities to save money.
Today’s businesses are built on dozens of software and data platforms. These platforms are crucial for your business, but managing them often becomes a nightmare. Our team is able to manage, develop, integrate, and automate your technology investments so that your technology is always working for you.
- Time Savings: Information gets entered in one place and your new automation process updates all other systems.
- Efficiency: Forms and procedures needing multiple-person input is automatically delivered and updated through the entire process. Human delays are minimized.
Workflow automation uses software to control software—thus eliminating repetitive tasks, gaining efficiency, minimizing errors and reducing costs.
- Remove the Human Element: Keep your employees focused on what they do best by relieving them of time and money wasting admin tasks.
- Increase Productivity: With your employees spending less time on repetitive, error prone admin functions their contribution to your bottom line will increase.
- Expand Capabilities: With less time spent on admin, your team can be assigned new tasks thus reducing the need for additional employees.
- Stay Competitive: Lower labour costs can enable you to attract new clients with better prices or expand what you do with existing clients.
“We have never had a better IT management team. Also, as custom application developers, Matterhorn Business Solutions has automated employee tasks in ways we didn’t think possible.
Our relationship started with David Howse in 2011 using his incredible marketing and PR skills and when David and tech guru Rick Salmon joined forces their new Matterhorn company became a game changer for us in the construction industry.” – Bill Borger, President,
Borger Group of Companies (Aug 2016)
CALL OR EMAIL FOR A FREE ONSITE ANALYSIS
#201 – 3916 64 Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta
Phone +1 403 991 8863