The Matterhorn Business Solutions Team
David started his marketing career in 1993 working for Vancouver-based market and marketing research firm MarkTrend Research. In the past 25 years, David:
- Attained a Diploma in Marketing from the College of the North Atlantic
- Attained a Bachelor of Management degree from the University of Lethbridge
- Worked with film crews on 12 film and television productions in Vancouver and Los Angeles (ShowTime, CBS, CTV, to name a few.)
- Increased revenues and enhanced brand images for over 100 businesses
- In October of 2013 David managed public relations, photography, videography, and art gallery setup for the Oil Ministry of Kazakhstan’s World Petroleum Congress bid
- From 2013 to 2015 David single–handedly managed Century Downs Racetrack and Casino PR (from the ground breaking ceremony to the first race)
- Formed David Howse Marketing Ltd. in 2008 which merged with Rick Salmon’s SalmonDev Studios in 2015
- From March 2018 to present teaches the Search Engine Optimization class at Mount Royal University
- From 2015 to present, teaches social media marketing at Mount Royal University
Phone: (403) 991-8863
Rick’s career in I.T. and Software Development started in 2005 while earning a Bachelor of Management in Information Systems. In 2008 Rick applied his tech skills for Enbridge where, by 2015, his final position was Senior Systems Analyst overseeing the needs of 12,000 employees. In 2015 he merged his consulting company with David Howse Marketing to form Matterhorn Business Solutions Inc.
Rick and David began working together in 2008 as David’s clientele had many different technology related needs. In 2015, Rick rebuilt the I.T. department for one of Alberta’s largest construction companies, Borger Group of Companies. Matterhorn’s technology team manages all aspects of Borger’s technology needs.
Rick is considered one of Calgary’s leaders in process/workflow automation, data integration, and web-based application development.
Phone: (403) 390-4835
Help Desk Manager
With years of experience accumulated from a broad range of industries, Adam has developed a passion for solving the problem that ails you now. We love Adam for his (1) ability to adapt to the current issue (2) hunt down or create the right answer (3) provide clients with a fix that means they can get on with their day. Adam is an absolute perfect fit for the role he now holds. When he’s not saving the world, he enjoys traveling and hiking in the great outdoors.