The Matterhorn Business Solutions Team
Marketing Strategist and Business Consultant (External) Marketing Director and Marketing Manager (Internal)
David started his marketing career in 1993 working for Vancouver-based market and marketing research firm MarkTrend Research. In the past 27 years, David:
- Attained a Diploma in Marketing from the College of the North Atlantic
- Attained a Bachelor of Management degree from the University of Lethbridge
- Worked with film crews on 12 film and television productions in Vancouver and Los Angeles (ShowTime, CBS, CTV, to name a few.)
- Increased revenues and enhanced brand images for over 100 businesses
- In October of 2013 David managed public relations, photography, videography, and art gallery setup for the Oil Ministry of Kazakhstan’s World Petroleum Congress bid
- From 2013 to 2015 David single–handedly managed Century Downs Racetrack and Casino PR (from the ground breaking ceremony to the first race)
- From March 2018 to present teaches the Search Engine Optimization class at Mount Royal University
- From 2015 to present, teaches social media marketing at Mount Royal University
- From September 2018 to June 2020 taught marketing and entrepreneurship and the College of the North Atlantic – Qatar in both in-class and online settings. Developed and taught the new Digital Marketing course, Market Research, Services Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Introduction to Marketing.
Phone: (403) 991-8863
Help Desk Manager
With years of experience accumulated from a broad range of industries, Adam has developed a passion for solving the problem that ails you now. We love Adam for his (1) ability to adapt to the current issue (2) hunt down or create the right answer (3) provide clients with a fix that means they can get on with their day. Adam is an absolute perfect fit for the role he now holds. When he’s not saving the world, he enjoys traveling and hiking in the great outdoors.
Business Development Director
Bita leads our client relations efforts; she is a master of both starting new business relations and client needs analysis. She works closely with our team in developing internal marketing strategies and is a mentor to our team.
Content Writer and Graphic Designer
Jennifer began her careen with Matterhorn in 2008. She has an extensive background in both creative writing, ad copy, and graphic design. Previous to Matterhorn, Jennifer was a brand lead at a major consumer goods producer.
Morgan leads our web development efforts to create smooth running websites and and back-end features such as client portals. He often collaborates with Jennifer to see beautiful websites come to life.
Rick A.’s world is all about data, reports, and marketing optimization. Rick and David often collaborate to make the lowest cost yet highest perfoming Google Ads campaigns. When not crunching data, Rick likes to spend his time crunching more data.